Wasted - Shattered Halls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wasted - Shattered Halls

A Raiding Guild.

Homera Application

Homera

Homera Application Empty Homera Application

Post  Homera Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello.

Name: Mikkel Schmedes Jensen

Character name: Homera / Homare.

Specc: Homera = Restoration / Moonkin -- Homare = Unholy PVE Specc / Blood/Unholy For some kind of wierd specc lawl :].

Armory Link:

Homera:
    Homare:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raid Experience: Naxx10/25 - Maly10/25 - Sarth10/25 - Onyxia10/25 - Alittle bit experience in Ulduar aswell.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier Guilds: Well, actually i've just transffered here, from Ravencrest EU - Guilds there: Sanctum, thats my favorite guild, been there for ages, but im on there with my main now Smile. Holy paladin, but guilds on Shattered halls: Team PWN (Lvling guild), The Last eagles, Some kind of Lvling & Raiding guild.

Which days are you able to raid: Well, im actually living on a boarding school, so im able to play in every 14th day (Weekends), From Friday - Saturday, And in Vacalations im ofcourse able to play every single day :].

A little about youself:

Well, my name Is Mikkel, im 15 years old, i live in Denmark, I got diabetes, had since i was 11 years old, (Pretty fuckd).. But i can live with it, I'm living on the Boarding school, but normally at my dads place, ehm.. yeah.. What more can i say :p.. I dont know Smile. But feel free to ask me if you want to know more Smile.

Why do you want to join Wasted: Well, Im looking for an Raiding guild, that starts around the level i am, therefore it sounded pretty cool what the guy in trade chat said about you guys, so.. I felt free to ask him for the homepage and stuff, tho, I hope that you will be glad for my uber Heals :].

Do you know anyone in Wasted: Hmm, i dont know anyone in Wasted, nah.. But looking forward to get you guys to know if im getting a Accept Smile.

Anything else: Well.. Hope you liked my Applications, And im praying / Crossing my fingers to get inside a Raiding guild. As you know im online ever 2 week (14days) on a week you know, ehm.. So hope i can get some rank that is Inactive / Social so i still can raid with you guys when i am home at Weeks / Vacalations.

Thank you for Reading my Application -- Homera / Homare.
    Nanke
    Admin

Homera Application Empty Re: Homera Application

Post  Nanke Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Hello there Homera.

Even though your age, isn't as appealing as it could be, as well as your raiding avialability, we have decided to let you in on a trial period.
    Remember to check up on forums every once in a while, and try to get along with the others in the guild.

Regards. - Nanke
    Homera

Post  Homera Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah. I saw that Smile. Anyways. Great meeting you again Nanke, and thanks alot for the Trial period, I dont know if you even remember me Smile. Homera from Ravencrest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:27 pm