Wasted - Shattered Halls

A Raiding Guild.

Unholy death knight app.

Saithrol

Unholy death knight app.

Post  Saithrol on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 am

Name: Liam
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Character Name: Saithroll (as in faceroll, har har look a funny)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Specc:I'm unholy build 17/0/54, proivides justfiable self sustaining DPS, i like the way it is played, and provides a nice spell buff, taking the stress of the resident warlock.
    Armory Link:
    Raid Experience:
    TBC
    pre 3.0 nerf
    Kara 100%
    Gruul 100%
    Maggy 100%
    ZA 100%
    SSC 25%
    Hyjal 80%
    BT 60%
    post 3.0 nerf
    SSC 100%
    TK 100%
    BT 100%

WotLK
    Naxx 10/25 100%
    OS 3D 10/25 100%
    Malygos 10/25 100%
    Ulduar 10/25 Algalon not beaten rest cleared, all 10 man hard modes beaten
    Onyxia 10/25 100%
    ToC 10/25 100% 49 attempts on 10 man HC is my record, and we have killed twins 25 man HC
    ICC 25 saurfang not beaten, we ran out of time on the 1st night, and i had to go on holiday the next day.
    VoA 10/25 cleared whilst asleep, didnt even have to wake up.
    Earlier Guilds:
    I'll simply list the guilds i have perviosly been in, and if you wish will go into furter details with you later.
    Stardust 25 man guild, t4 content
    OcUK 25 man guild, t6 content
    Cave Canem 25 man guild, t5/6 content
    Perdition (The Maelstrom EU) 25 man guild, t7.5 content
    Insomnia 10 man guild, t8 content
    OcUK (again) 25 man guild, t8.5/9 content
    Momentum 25 man guild, t9.25/10 content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Which days are you able to raid? i am able to raid whenver im not raiding on my lock, and if needs be help with the raid leading, im an officer in momentum, my main is saith. i also have a vent server (if i can remember the bloody host name) if you require one (35 people limit.)
    A little about yourself: I don't take shit, if i see something that i don't like ill tell you about it. ive had alot of experience with the game and with people in general. however i'm always up for a laugh, ill be the 1st one to crack a joke any oppertinity i get. with me you get what you see
    Why do you want to join Wasted? i want to raid on my DK and byron said i had to join otherwise he'll cry
    Do you know anyone in Wasted? Byron (Corallo)
    Anything else: I'm not currently available in-game due to the fact im on holiday, please feel free to add my MSN and we can discuss any issues you may for-see. also dis-reguard the gear for the time being, give me till the 14th to get my arse into gear properly with reguards to that, ive neglected my DK as of late and have a craveing to get him into some serious gear. i'll be bringing a few people into the guild too if you would like to discuss this then id be happy too, but you are short on members by the sounds of it, and i'm willing to help.

my MSN is: liam__92@hotmail.co.uk
    and here is my mains armory link:
    Ciethiel

Re: Unholy death knight app.

Post  Ciethiel on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

This guy looks very skilled and friendly :> Prolly every guilds dream, tho i didnt see the armory link?

Gl m8, hope you get in ^^

Saithroll

Post  Saithroll on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Saith
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Saithroll

i did post one initially, musnt have shown up though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:12 am