Holy/Shadow priest :D

Post  Ciethiel on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 am

Name:
    Morten Tage Petersen

Character Name:
    Ciethiel

Specc:
    DS 13/0/58 (shadow) - 18/53/0 (holy)
    Well i'm priest, and as my healing specc it's perfect for raid healing with both CoH and PoH.
    It's exceptional for aoe encounters while palas spam the tank.
    Shadow specc, is a great ammount of damage and a little boost to the healing.

Armory Link:

Raid Experience:
    Molten Core, Zul'Gurub (Vanilla) - Kara, Za, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH and a little BT (TBC) - Naxx, VoA, Ulduar, EoE, OS and Trial.

Earlier Guilds:
    I recently migrated to this server so none from this. I've been officer and gm of some of my own guilds on my former realms Ravencrest, Vek'nilash and Al'akir

Which days are you able to raid?
    Tuesday i got sports from 21:00 so thats not possible, but the other days should not be a problem.

A little about yourself:
    I allways wanna do the best, so im allways prepared for raids. I try to add some spice to the raids by ninjapulling and stuff... Kidding!
    By "spice" i meant humor and jokes and stuff.

Why do you want to join Wasted?
    After my break from wow, i want to have some fun again, nothing is more fun than raiding so yeah, i wanna kick the shit out of every encounter awaiting.

Do you know anyone in Wasted?
    Noé and Kazaar/Léon! nubs <3

Anything else:
    Nope sorry =) oh yes i'm a lootwhore, feeeeed me! - Another joke!

Cya ! - Ciethiel

Nanke
    Admin

Re: Holy/Shadow priest :D

Post  Nanke on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 am

Hello there Ciethiel.
    First off, we have had you in the guild before, so i know a little about you.
    Second off, i can see your gear have improved a little, which is always good.
    You were kicked from the guild due to a misunderstanding, and i am willing to let you back in Smile .

Regards. - Nanke.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 am